Seven major European universities from seven European countries, namely the University of Leuven (Belgium), RWTH Aachen and Fraunhofer/FIT (Germany), the International Hellenic University (Greece), Gdańsk University of Technology (Poland), Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands), University of Stockholm (Sweden) and Danube University Krems (Austria), together with the Greek National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government (EKDDA) organise a training course for Chief Information Officers (CIOs) in the public sector. The event will take place in Thessaloniki, Greece from 10 to 13 Oct. 2017 and is supported by the Greek government.
Why to follow this course:
- You will meet, discuss and learn from top professors coming the 7 participating universities as well as invited top experts from the industry and the public sector.
- You will have the opportunity to meet experienced colleagues from different countries and exchange practices, experiences and knowledge with them.
- We will present, analyse and demystify “hot topics” for CIOs, ranked high in agendas of public administrations all over the world.
- You will participate and contribute actively in stimulating discussions, knowledge exchange and creation.
- You will have the chance to meet top-class keynote speakers including national CIOs and industry leaders.